Dragons of Dragon Cave

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to talk about your dragons, trade, and make new friends!

3 posters

hi iam saphira344 and heres a bit about me

saphira344

hi iam saphira344 and heres a bit about me Empty hi iam saphira344 and heres a bit about me

Post  saphira344 Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:57 am

Hi I just started on this form iam going to give it a shot my face dragons are a part of a novel I an writing hers the link if you want to check it out(both are my banners for it)

hi iam saphira344 and heres a bit about me YKQyH hi iam saphira344 and heres a bit about me Bluna

Sea Wing the Swift is my fave dragon hi iam saphira344 and heres a bit about me 9ufWG to me she is not a common but the rarest dragon on my scroll and I would not kill or relied her for the world

Aqua the Brave is my second fav and Sea Wings best friend hi iam saphira344 and heres a bit about me KrufH like Sea he is a rare in my eyes but not as rare as sea

Word of advice don't show me am inbreed or killed bluna or Seawing pigmy or I may get up set and blow it as iam fond of both breeds

So that's a bit about me hope I've put this in the right form a.d I don't get in truble

Iam wondering dose anyone have any dragons like Sea Wing my fav on there scroll
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

hi iam saphira344 and heres a bit about me Empty Re: hi iam saphira344 and heres a bit about me

Post  Admin Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:37 am

Hi! As you can see this is a tiny forum lol! Feel free to tell your friends about it! Also as you probably noticed I moved this thread to a different section- don't worry though: I'm not a strict mod Smile My favorite dragons are my beautifully lineaged whites I picked up from the AP.

Last edited by Admin on Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:41 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Stupid Grammer....)
    saphira344

hi iam saphira344 and heres a bit about me Empty Re: hi iam saphira344 and heres a bit about me

Post  saphira344 Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:26 pm

Lol so your a fan of healers that's awasom I have one with a dorkface linage want me to try and get you an egg from her
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:18 pm

That sounds great, what do you want in exchange? Here's My Scroll if you're interested. Thanks!
    mellissasevy1
    mellissasevy1

hi iam saphira344 and heres a bit about me Empty ^.^

Post  mellissasevy1 Wed May 23, 2012 2:59 pm

Awesome story!! Razz like like

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:23 pm